Delhi University Recruitment 2022: Vacancy has been taken for the post of Faculty in PGDAV Evening College of Delhi University (Delhi University Recruitment 2022). To apply for these posts, the candidate must be a post graduate in the relevant subject. Also, he/she must be NET qualified. Those candidates who want to apply for the post of PGDAV College Delhi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 (Delhi Government Job) can apply by visiting the college website colrec.uod.ac.in. Applications for these posts can be made online only. Advertisement to apply for these posts has been published in the employment newspaper on 22 October. Last date to apply for these posts
It is 10th November 2022.
Know vacancy details
Commerce: 14 Posts
Economics: 2 Posts
English – 2 Posts
Hindi – 9 Posts
Mathematics – 5 Posts
Political Science-6 Posts
Environment Studies-2 Posts
Know Application Fee
To apply for these posts of Delhi University, candidates of General and EWS category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 500. Whereas SC, ST, PWD and women candidates do not have to pay the application fee.
Know Salary Details
On getting selected on these posts, candidates will get salary ranging from Rs 57,700 to Rs 1,82,400 per month.
Know Educational Qualification
Candidates should have a master’s degree from a recognized institute with at least 55% marks. It is also necessary to pass the UGC NET exam.
Learn how to apply
- Those candidates who want to apply for the post of Assistant Professor of PGDAV College can apply by visiting the website of the college.
- Click on the Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Application link on the home page.
- Fill your details in Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Application Form and upload required documents.
- Pay the fee for Assistant Professor 2022.
- Take a print out of the application form.