DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2022: DRDO has released a recruitment notification. According to which recruitment will be done in Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE). Through this recruitment drive, 60 posts of apprenticeship will be filled. The application process for this recruitment has started. For which candidates can apply by visiting the official site. The last date to apply for this recruitment has been fixed on 25 November.
Here is the vacancy details
- Computer Science Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 06 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 08 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 08 Posts
- Library Science – 02 Posts
- Automobile Engineering – 06 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 04 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 04 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 04 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 04 Posts
- Library Science – 01 Post
- Automobile Engineering – 03 Posts
According to the notification, the candidate applying for this recruitment drive should have degree / diploma in engineering or technology from a recognized university and other prescribed eligibility.
The age of the candidate has been fixed as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
selection will be like this
The selection of the candidate will be based on the merit list. There will be verification of the certificates of the candidates. No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates appearing in the certificate verification. The duration of apprenticeship training of the candidates will be one year.
Candidates selected on these posts will be given Rs 8,000-9,000 per month according to the post.
how to apply
To apply for these posts, candidates should apply before 25 November 2022 by visiting the official site www.drdo.gov.in.
Read this also-
IT companies making their employees cry tears of blood, every day someone or the other is getting fired
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI