SBI FD Account Online: Rising inflation in the country remains a headache for both the Reserve Bank of India and the central government. In the last 5 months, the central bank has increased its repo rate four times. Now it has increased from 4% to 5.90%. In such a situation, the ever-increasing repo rate is directly affecting the customers of the bank. In the last few months, banks have sharply increased the interest rates of their Fixed Deposit Scheme (SBI FD Rates), RD Scheme and Savings Accounts (SBI Saving Account Rates). Apart from this, the bank has continuously increased the interest rates of its loans. Due to the continuous increase in deposit rates, investors are preferring to do FD in the bank. Recently, State Bank has also increased its FDs of less than Rs 2 crore by 80 basis points on October 22.
In such a situation, if you also want to open an FD account in the bank after this increase, then you do not need to visit the branch. You can open SBI FD account online sitting at home. For this you only need net banking of the bank. If you also want to open FD account in State Bank of India sitting at home, then we tell you the step by step process to open an account through net bank-
Follow these steps to open SBI online FD account-
1. To open an FD account, first you visit the official website of SBI.
2. Here you first login to net banking by entering your username and password.
3. After this, going to the Home Page option, select the Deposit Schemes option.
4. After this you select the term deposit and select the e-FD option.
5. After this, choose the type of FD account you want to open. After that select the Proceed option.
6. After this, select the account from which the money will be deducted and deposited in the FD account.
7. After this fill the Principal Value of FD. If you are a senior citizen, then select this option.
8. After this, you choose the maturity date of the FD.
9. In the last, you select all the Terms and Conditions.
10. Your online FD will open as soon as you press the submit button.
SBI is giving this interest rate on FDs of less than 2 crores-
The country’s largest public sector bank i.e. State Bank of India is offering interest rates ranging from 3.00% to 6.10% on FDs ranging from 7 days to 10 years to its general customers. The bank is offering the maximum interest for FDs of 2 to 3 years. This interest is 6.25%. At the same time, 6.10% interest rate is being available on 1 year FD.
read this also-
LPG Booking Offers: Up to 20% cashback can be given on booking of LPG cylinder, know the details of this offer