Post Diwali Eye Care Tips: The weather has started getting colder after Diwali. In the morning and evening, the cold has started increasing and with this cold, there is a problem of mild itching in the eyes. This happens more often with people who have a lot of eyes. are sensitive. But after Diwali, due to the smoke of firecrackers, a large number of people start having more problems of itching, burning, dryness in the eyes.
If your eyes are sensitive and you often have problems during the changing seasons, then Diwali After that you need to take more care of yourself. Along with lifestyle and daily habits, some special things have to be taken care of so that your eyes remain healthy and your work is not affected.
What to do to avoid burning and itching eyes?
To avoid the problem of burning and itching in the eyes, give a cold wash to your eyes. Two methods can be adopted for this.
- Take water in a big bowl or mug.
- Fill your mouth with water first.
- Then open and close your left eye by dipping it in the water of the vessel. During this you have to hold your breath.
- After opening and closing the eyelids under water 5 to 7 times, come back to normal position. Exhale water from the mouth and normalize the breath.
- Now again fill the mouth with water and this time do this process with the right side eye.
- Do two to three sets of this process at a time. You have to do this every day. This clears the dirt from the eyes.
- The eyes are hydrated and the burning effect is soothed due to the cooling effect.
- water for eyes Works as a therapy and helps in maintaining clear vision.
Second process of eye wash
- Another way to clean and cool the eyes is to soak a towel napkin in chilled water and squeeze it.
- Now clean the eyes with this handkerchief and keep it on the eyelids and lie down for 5 to 10 minutes. Do this process twice a day. You can do it more often if necessary.
home remedies to keep eyes healthy
- Massage oil on the soles of the feet every night before sleeping. Use only mustard oil.
- Apply mustard oil in the navel before sleeping.
- Eat one raw amla every day. Do eat amla murabba in the morning.
- While watching the screen of TV, mobile and laptop for a long time, take breaks in between and keep in mind to blink.
- Don’t let the liquid diet get you down. As soon as the weather cools down, people stop drinking water. Along with this, drinking juice is also reduced to avoid cold. In such
- The problem of dehydration also makes the eyes vulnerable to itching and burning.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as a suggestion, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Slow Poison works, drinking hot drink after eating these 3 things
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )