JKPSC Jobs 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 22 posts. The process of applying for this recruitment has started, which will run till November 30. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts online by visiting the official website jkpsc.nic.in.
Here is the vacancy details
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 22 vacancies of Assistant Director I, Scientific Assistant, Soil Conservation Assistant and Photo Interpreter.
The eligibility to apply for this post has been decided separately. Which candidates can check on the official website.
The maximum age of the candidate willing to apply should be 40 years. For RBA, SA, PSP, EWS, ALC/ IB category candidates the maximum age limit is 43 years.
Application fee to be paid
The candidates applying for the recruitment will have to pay the application fee. Applicants have to pay Rs 1000 as fee. Whereas the application fee for reserved category applicants has been kept at Rs 500.
how to apply
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in
- Step 2: After that click on Jobs/Online Application under Recruitment tab on the candidate homepage
- Step 3: Now click on the candidate application link
- Step 4: Then candidates fill the application form, upload documents and pay the fee
- Step 5: Now submit the candidate form
- Step 6: After that download the candidate form
- Step 7: At last the candidate should take a print out of the form
NID Recruitment 2022: Vacancy for many posts including Administrative Officer in NID, salary will be more than 1 lakh 40 thousand
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI