Online Link Aadhaar-PAN: Being a citizen of any country, it is mandatory for you to have some valid documents of that country. Like being a citizen of India, it is necessary to have documents like Aadhaar card, PAN card, so that they can be used when required in personal, business and government schemes. For this, the government also keeps giving suggestions to the citizens from time to time. The government department has appealed many times to link Aadhaar card and PAN card in the country. Which has been linked by a large number of people, but there are still many people who have not yet done so. Because of which they may have to face a lot of problems in the coming times. That’s why we are going to tell here an easy way to link these two, which you can do yourself on the Internet.
How to link Aadhaar card and PAN card
Linking these two documents is not such a difficult task, you can easily do it sitting at home.
- For this, you must first go to the official website of the Income Tax Department, incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option given here.
- Now a new page will open on the system, on this you have to fill PAN number, Aadhaar number along with other details sought.
- After completing this, also fill the captcha code given below in the box.
- Now you will have the option of ‘Link Aadhaar’, by clicking on which both your documents will be connected to each other in some time.
That’s why it is necessary to link PAN card with Aadhaar
Both these documents (PAN card and Aadhaar card) are compulsorily needed in government works. Due to which many government benefits are also available, while PAN card is a mandatory document for banking or any kind of financial work.