Vastu For Pooja Room: In Vastu Shastra, the holiest place of the house is considered to be the house of worship. The principle of Vastu is based on energy and most of the energy emanates from the house of worship. According to Vastu Shastra, everything kept in the house of worship has a special significance. According to Vastu, no such thing should ever be kept in the house of worship, which creates negative energy. Some things kept in the house of worship have a bad effect on the members of the house and this also stops the prosperity of the house. Let us know which things should be removed immediately from the house of worship.
Remove these things from the house of worship
- According to Vastu Shastra, a broken or broken idol should never be kept in the temple. It is believed that keeping such idols does not give fruit of worship and negative energy spreads more.
- According to Vastu, one should never keep more idols of the same deity in the house of worship. It is considered inauspicious in Vastu. Apart from this, idols of cruel form should never be kept in the temple. Keeping such a picture or idol is inauspicious.
- Torn religious books should never be kept in the house of worship. If the books are torn, throw them in running water.
- The broken akshat should never be offered to the deity in the house of worship. If there is such rice in the temple, then remove them and keep whole rice.
- According to Vastu Shastra, the picture of ancestors should never be placed in the house of worship. Putting such a picture in the house of worship is considered inauspicious. Therefore, do not put the picture of ancestors in the house of worship and put it at some other place of the house.
read this also- Donate these things on Friday, happiness and prosperity will come in the house
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before putting any information or assumption into practice, consult the concerned expert.