JNU PG 3rd Merit List Released: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has released the third merit list for admission to postgraduate courses. Candidates who have applied for admission in JNU’s PG program (JNU PG Admission 2022) can check the merit list by visiting the university’s admission portal. To do this, the official website address of Jawaharlal Nehru University is – jnuee.jnu.ac.in After this candidates have to do further process.
Block seat till this date
The third merit list for JNU PG admission has been released. Now the candidates have to block their seats in the next step. There is time for this today and tomorrow. Candidates have to block their seats by tomorrow i.e. 15 November 2022.
After this, the process of physical verification, registration / admission will be done by the college. This process will be completed between 14 and 17 November and 21 to 23 November 2022.
The list will be public by this date
After verification, the final admission list will be made public by 02 December 2022. The first day of classes for this group is 28 November 2022. For any kind of information or question related to the rest of the admission, you can visit the official website of JNU. Here you will get all the information in detail.
This is how to check JNU PG Admission 2022 merit list
- To check the third merit list of JNU PG Admission, first of all visit the official website i.e. jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
- Here the merit list link will be given on the homepage, click on it.
- By doing this a new page will open.
- Enter your login details on this page and hit the submit button.
- By doing this, your merit list will appear on the computer screen.
- Check it from here, download it and if you want, you can also take a print out.
- Keep checking the official website from time to time to get the latest updates related to admission.
Click here to see the third merit list of JNU PG Admission 2022 Click on the direct link.