This year is proving to be great for the housing sector! Record sales of houses in 7 cities of the country

Housing Sector Sales in 2022: In the years 2020 and 2021, due to the Corona Pandemic, there was a huge decline in the real estate sector. After two years, the year 2022 is proving to be very good for the housing sector. This year there has been tremendous sale of houses in 7 big cities of the country. Earlier such sales were recorded in the year 2014. This year the names of cities like Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore are included in the cities. Real estate consultant ANAROCK Group has released a report on the boom in the housing sector across the country.

House demand increased in 7 cities
According to this report, a total of 3,42,980 houses have been sold in these 7 big cities of the country. With this, it is being told that this number can reach up to 3.60 lakhs. Along with this, a total of 2.72 lakh houses have been sold from January to September, which is more than the year 2019 before Corona. In the year 2019, 2.61 lakh houses were sold. In such a situation, this record has been broken in the latest figures. In such a situation, this figure is likely to reach 3.60 lakh. This figure is also interesting because this year there has been a record increase in home loan interest rates. It has increased from 6.5% to 8.5%. Even after this, there is no decrease in the enthusiasm of home buyers.

More speed will come in the festive season
Giving information on this matter, Anuj Puri, Chairman, Real Estate Consultant Anarock said that the year 2022 will prove to be a historic year for the housing sector. According to the latest data, this year will prove to be the one to break the record of the last several years. Along with this, he further said that the number of home buyers is expected to increase further in the festive season. Along with this, he said that during the Corona period, a feeling of home has arisen in the minds of people. In such a situation, people are showing interest in taking a house despite rising interest rates. Along with this, he said that we expect that the prices of houses will increase by at least 10% in the coming time.

Most houses sold in these cities
Talking about the figures for the year 2022, from January to September, the maximum number of houses were sold in Mumbai city. At the same time, the name of Delhi-NCR is second in this list. A total of 1.30 lakh houses have been sold in both the cities. In such a situation, out of total 7 cities, the share of these two cities is 48%. After this, 48% of the total remaining 52% houses have been sold in IT City Hyderabad and Bangalore. At the same time, the number of cities like Chennai, Kolkata and Pune comes after this.

read this also-

EPFO: After changing job, PF account has to be transferred! Follow these easy steps


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *