Today is the last chance to apply for 1562 posts of Stenographer in Bihar Civil Court

Bihar Civil Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: A good opportunity to get a job has come up for the candidates who are looking for government jobs in Bihar. Applications have been invited from eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer in the Civil Court here. The application process for these recruitments has been going on for a long time and today i.e. 20 November 2022, Sunday is the last day to apply for them. Candidates who have the desire and ability to apply for these vacancies, but have not been able to apply for some reason, should apply today. After today they will not get this chance.

Recruitment was done on the post of bumper

Let us tell you that some time ago the Bihar Civil Court had taken recruitment for various 7692 posts. The posts of Clerk, Reader, Peon etc. were to be filled through this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for them was 20 October but the court had extended the last date to apply for the post of Stenographer. Today is the last date to apply for the post of Stenographer.

apply from this website

News Reels

Only online can be applied for the post of Stenographer of Bihar Civil Court. For this candidates have to visit this website – To know the details, you can also see the notice given on this website. These appointments are currently for a period of two years.

Will get this much salary

On getting selected on these posts, the candidates will be given a salary ranging from Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100 per month according to Pay Level 4. Apply only in the prescribed format.

other important information

These posts are for Stenographer Hindi, English and Bilingual. Preference will be given to the candidates having bilingual typing skills. Out of the total seats, 75 percent of the seats will be filled by such candidates and the remaining 25 percent by candidates typing in Hindi or English.

Candidates who have already applied can edit their application and choose bilingual as stenography language. Click on this link to know the details.

Read also: Bumper recruitment will be done soon in Madhya Pradesh

Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI


Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *