CISF Recruitment 2023 Last Date: The Central Industrial Security Force had taken out bumper recruitment for many posts some time ago. The process of application on these has been going on for some time and now the last date to apply has also come. Therefore, those candidates who have the desire and ability to apply for these posts, but for some reason have not been able to fill the form yet, should apply today. The last date to apply for these vacancies is today i.e. 22 February 2023, Wednesday. A total of 451 posts of constable/driver and constable/driver-cum-pump-operator) will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Know the important information related to the application
- Applications for these vacancies can be made online only. For this you have to go to this website – cisfrectt.in.
- A total of 451 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. Out of these, 183 posts are for Constable/Driver and 268 posts are for Constable/Driver cum Pump Operator ie Fire Service Driver.
- Candidates who have passed matriculation from a recognized board can apply for these posts of CISF.
- It should also be remembered that the class 10th certificate should be recognized by the State Board or the Central Board.
- The age limit for them has been fixed at 21 to 27 years. Age will be calculated from 22 February 2023.
- Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 100 to apply. This fee is for UR, EWS and OBC categories.
- At the same time, the candidates of SC, ST and ESM categories do not have to pay anything as fee.
- Talking about the process of applying, first of all go to the official website i.e. cisfrectt.in.
- Click on the link named login here.
- Now register and click on the link named CT/DRIVER-DCPO- 2022.
- Now pay the fees and submit the application form.
Click on this direct link to see the notice. Visit this direct link to apply.
Read also: Recruitment for the post of faculty in IIM
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI