IRCTC Rajasthan Tour Package: The name of Indian Railways is included in the list of the world’s largest railway network. Every day crores of passengers travel by train. From time to time, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) organizes various types of travel tours.
Rajasthan is that state of the country which is known all over the country and the world for its food and unique culture. Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is called the Pink City. At the same time, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Bikaner are also known for their beautiful palaces and food.
This is an air package which will start from Kochi in Kerala, India. First of all you will go from Kochi to Jaipur by flight. After this, there will be a chance to travel from Jaipur to Ajmer, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner etc. If you also want to take advantage of this IRCTC tour package, then we are giving you information about the details of this tour-
Rajasthan tour package details-
- Tour Name – Rajasthan Regalia
- Tour Duration – 8 Days & 7 Nights
- Tour start day – 19 October 2022 to 26 October 2022
Facilities available in Rajasthan-
- In this package, you will get Indigo Airlines flight information and arrival tickets.
- You will get hotel facility for overnight stay everywhere. For 1 night you will get the facility to stay at Jaisalmer Cap.
- You will get breakfast and dinner facility every day.
- Along with this, you will get the facility of IRCTC tour guide.
- You will get cab or bus facility to go everywhere.
Fall in love with the majestic forts, palaces, timeless architectural style & beauty of Rajasthan with IRCTC’s Air tour package starting from ₹43,800/- onwards. For details, visit https://t.co/b92ibqYXq8 @AmritMahotsav #AzadiKiRail
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) October 4, 2022
- If you are traveling alone in the package in this tour, then you will have to pay a fee of Rs 55,750 per person.
- At the same time, two people will have to pay a fee of Rs 45,250 per person.
- At the same time, three people will have to pay a fee of 43,800 per person.
read this also-
PAN Card: Does PAN card also expire? Know how long is the validity of this important document
FD Rates: This bank has started Dussehra and Diwali Special FD scheme launched on the special occasion of Senior Citizen will get 8.4% interest rate