Tracxn Technologies IPO Allotment Status: If you are planning to invest in Initial Public Offering IPO. Then this news will prove to be of your use. Let us tell you that the three-day initial public offering of Tracxn Technologies got an overwhelming response.
share allotment waiting
According to the data of the National Stock Exchange of India, the IPO worth Rs 309 crore saw bids for 4.27 crore shares as against 2.12 crore shares. Now investors are waiting a lot for share allotment. Its price is falling significantly in the gray market.
allotment date today
Let us tell you that the allotment date of Tracxn Technologies IPO is today. Those who would have been allotted this IPO, they will be credited the shares on October 19. The registrar link for this IPO is Intime India Private Limited, so the allotment application can be checked here on the registrar’s website or BSE’s website.
On the other hand, if market experts are to be believed, the shares of Tracxn Technologies have fallen at a premium (GMP). Now available at a discount of Rs.3 in the Gray Market today. The company’s shares are expected to be listed on the stock exchanges BSE and NSE this week on Thursday, October 20, 2022.
Check your status like this
TraxN Technologies is the registrar for the IPO. Those who have applied for the IPO can check the allotment status by visiting the official website of Link Intime India Private or the website of BSE.
How to check on LINK INTIME website
- Visit the official website or click on the link- linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment
- Click on Tracxn Technologies IPO.
- Provide any details such as Application Number, PAN or Demat Account.
- Enter the captcha and click on submit.
- Traxon Technologies IPO allotment status will be available on your screen.
Check the state like this on the BSE website-
- Those who have applied for IPO can check IPO application status online by visiting the official website of BSE or by clicking on this link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Under ‘Issue Type’ select the option of ‘Equity’.
- Select ‘Issue Name’ i.e. Tracxn Technologies IPO in the menu.
- Enter your application number or ID in the box. You can also give your PAN details.
- Click on ‘I’m not a robot’ and then submit.
- The status of your Traxon Technologies application will be available on the screen.
read this also-