Tulsi vivah 2022: According to Hindu beliefs, on the day of Devuthani Ekadashi, Lord Vishnu awakens after four months of yoga nidra. It is said that one who worships Shrihari on this day, his luck also wakes up and happiness comes in life. On this day the marriage of Shaligram ji and Mata Tulsi is also done in the form of Deity of Lord Vishnu. This year Tulsi Vivah is on 4th and 5th November 2022. It is said that getting Tulsi marriage brings happiness in married life. Those who are getting Tulsi marriage done on November 5, let’s know the time, method of this day
Tulsi Vivah 2022 Muhurat
According to the Hindu calendar, Kartik Shukla Dwadashi Tithi is starting from 06.08 pm on 04 November 2022. The end of Dwadashi Tithi will end on 05 November 2022 at 05:06 pm. Ekadashi fast will be broken on this day.
- Brahma Muhurta – 04:55 am – 05:47 am
- Abhijeet Muhurta – 11:48 am – 12:32 pm
- Vijay Muhurta – 02:01 pm – 02:45 pm
- Twilight Muhurta – 05:41 PM – 06:07 PM
Tulsi Vivah 2022 Shubh yoga
On the day of Tulsi marriage, auspicious yoga is being formed which is increasing the importance of this day. On this day the coincidence of Ravi Yoga is happening. Worship or any auspicious work in this gives success in it.
Ravi Yoga – 11.56 PM – 06.40 PM, 06 November 2022
How to do Tulsi Vivah? (Tulsi vivah vidhi)
- Decorate the Tulsi pot like a bride. Sprinkle Gangajal where you want to get married and then place a pot of Tulsi on the puja post.
- Make a sugarcane pavilion over the pot. Keep Shaligram ji in the pot.
- First of all, apply turmeric, Shaligram ji and Tulsi Mata soaked in milk. While performing the rituals of marriage, recite Mangalashtak.
- Now cover Tulsi with red chunri. Offer Kumkum, Mehndi, Sindoor and Bhaji, Bor, Radish, Amla to the Shaligram form of Vishnu.
- Perform aarti of Kapoor (Namo Namo Tulsa Maharani, wife of Namo Namo Hari)
- Do circumambulation of Tulsi ji 11 times and offer it. End the Ekadashi fast with this prasad.
Dev Diwali 2022: Why Dev Diwali is celebrated, it has a deep connection with Kashi, know this story
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.