UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for Jail Warder Exam 2022. Those candidates who are willing to apply for these vacancies and also have the eligibility, they can apply for the post of Jail Warder by visiting the official website. The selection for these recruitments (UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022) will be through examination, so candidates mainly have to apply for UKPSC Jail Warder Exam 2022. Only for the candidates who pass the exam There will be selection.
apply from this website
Applications for the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Jail Warder exam can be made online only. For this, you have to visit the official website of UKPSC, whose address is – psc.uk.gov.in Application made through any other means will not be accepted.
this is the last date
Last date to apply for UKPSC Jail Warder Exam 05 December 2022 Is. Apply in the prescribed format before the last date. Also know that a total of 238 posts of jail warders will be filled through this recruitment drive.
what is the eligibility for application
To apply for the post of UKPSC Jail Warder, the candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board. Along with this, he should have working knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script. To see the details, you can check the notice given on the official website.
If we talk about the age limit, then candidates of 21 to 35 years can apply for the post of jail warder of UKPSC. Age will be calculated from 01 July 2022.
Apply with these easy steps
- To apply online for the exam to be held for the post of Jail Warder of UKPSC. For this go to psc.uk.gov.in.
- Here a link will be given on the homepage on which it will be written – “Jail Warders Exam -2022 – Notification, Advertisement, Syllabus and Online Application (Recruitment Notifications)”. Click on it.
- By doing this, a new page will open on which you will get the application link.
- Fill the application by clicking on this link, upload all the required documents and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
Click on this direct link to apply.Click on this direct link to see the notice.
Read also: NEET UG 2022 final seat allotment result released
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI