UPI Payments Without Internet : If you often do online UPI payments, then this news will prove to be of your use. Let us tell you that paying from apps like Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm (Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm) is UPI payment. You use online mode for payments at any mall or any shop. Now-a-days, even every fruit and vegetable person carries the bar code of UPI. In this news we are going to tell you that you are going to give information about UPI payment without internet.
Problem in online payment
You definitely need internet for online payment. Due to the same bad network, many times you are not able to make online payment. For which NPCI has decided to make online payments available to all networks with the help of USSD codes. Users will not need internet to use this service.
What is USSD Code
Let us tell you that due to payment through USSD code, common people will be much easier than before. There is no need of smartphone and internet to pay with USSD code. Even if you have a feature phone, you can still make UPI payments with the help of USSD codes. In November 2012, NPCI started this facility for BSNL and MTNL networks, but now users of all networks can use it.
Service will be available in 13 languages
NPCI says that it is not necessary to have knowledge of Hindi and English language to use this service. You can also use this service in your regional language. To use this service being provided in 13 Indian languages along with Hindi and English, the mobile user will have to dial *99# from his phone. About 83 small and big banks of the country are connected to this service. Before making UPI payments without internet connection, you need to change your bank account settings.
you have to follow these steps
- First of all dial *99# from smartphone or feature phone. Select your language.
- After this you have to enter the first 4 numbers of your bank account number and IFSC code.
- A list of bank accounts linked to that number will appear on your screen.
- From this list, you have to select the account which you want to use for the transaction.
- After this, you have to enter the last 4 digits of your debit card number and the date of validity.
- After completion of this process, you can do transactions with UPI without internet.
How to do UPI without internet
- Dial *99# from your phone.
- After this you have to enter 1 number to send money.
- After this, enter the details (UPI ID or bank account number or mobile number) of the account to which you want to send money.
- After this you have to type the amount and UPI PIN and the payment will be done.
- *99# For service, network companies will charge you 50 paise for one transaction.
- Through this service, you can do transactions up to Rs 5,000 in a day.
read this also-