UPSC CMS Final Result 2021 Declared: There is very good news for the candidates who had appeared in the CMS exam conducted by UPSC. Union Public Service Commission has declared UPSC CMS Final Result 2021. Candidates who appeared in the Combined Medical Services Examination can check the results by visiting the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. This exam was conducted on 21 November 2021.
The Personality Test was conducted from July to October 2022. A total of 340 candidates have qualified for Category I. Whereas 440 candidates have qualified for Category II. The marks of the candidates will be released within 15 days from the date of result declaration. After the release of marks, candidates will be able to check their marks by visiting the official website of UPSC.
Check the result of the exam with the help of these steps
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: After that click on the UPSC CMS Final Result 2021 link available on the candidate home page
- Step 3: Then a new PDF file will open in which candidates can check their result
- Step 4: Candidates download this PDF
- Step 5: Lastly candidates should keep a hard copy of the same for further need
MHT CET counseling third round allotment result declared-
The seat allotment result for the third round of MHT CET counseling 2022 has been released. Candidates who had participated in the third round of counseling can check the result by visiting the official website of MHT CET at cetcell.mahacet.org.