UPSC Jobs 2022: There is good news for the candidates who are looking for the job. The Union Public Service Commission has taken out recruitment for many posts including lecturer. For which candidates can apply online by visiting the official website upsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of application form for this recruitment drive has been fixed as December 1, 2022. This recruitment drive will fill 160 posts in the organization.
Here is the vacancy details
- Assistant Hydro Geologist: 70 Posts
- Junior Time Scale: 29 Posts
- Assistant Chemist: 14 Posts
- Assistant Director: 13 Posts
- Assistant Geologist: 9 Posts
- Lecturer: 9 Posts
- Senior Agriculture Engineer: 7 Posts
- Assistant Chemist: 6 Posts
- Agricultural Engineer: 1 Post
- Assistant Chemist: 1 Post
- Assistant Geophysicist: 1 Post
Candidates who want to apply for these posts can check the official notification.
Application fee will have to be paid
For this recruitment drive, candidates have to pay the application fee. Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs.25. Candidates can pay the application fee using SBI’s Net Banking facility or Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. While there is no application fee for SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates.
how to apply
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Now on the candidate homepage, see the advertisement number 21-2022
- Step 3: After that candidates fill the details along with the required documents
- Step 4: Then submit the candidate application form
- Step 5: Finally candidates take a print out of the application form
You can apply for this recruitment-
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) will recruit 53 posts of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil). The process to apply for this recruitment drive will start from 16th November. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment by visiting the official website hpsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of application form has been fixed as 6 December 2022.
Read this also-
IB Recruitment 2022: Golden chance for 10th pass youth to get job in IB, this is how selection will be done
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI