PSSSB Recruitment 2023: There is great news for the candidates who are looking for government jobs. Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has released a recruitment notification. Through this campaign, recruitment will be done on the post of bumper. The application process for the recruitment has started. The last date for submission of application form for this campaign is 20 March 2023 at 5 pm. Candidates can deposit the application fee till March 22. Interested candidates will be able to apply online at sssb.punjab.gov.in. This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 710 Patwari vacancies.
Candidates applying for the recruitment have to pay the application fee. Through this campaign, candidates of general and sports category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000. For this campaign, the application fee for SC and BC category has been fixed at Rs 250. The application fee for ex-servicemen and dependents has been fixed at Rs 250. At the same time, the application fee for physically challenged candidates has been fixed at Rs 500.
If the candidate faces any problem while filling the online form, he can call from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Candidates can call on help-line numbers 0172-2298000 and 0172-2298083 and mail on email@example.com.
PSSSB Recruitment 2023: Apply for recruitment like this
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Step 2: Now on the candidate homepage, click on the link of Patwari Recruitment
- Step 3: Then candidates should register themselves and fill the application form
- Step 4: After this candidates upload the required documents
- Step 5: Now pay the application fee
- Step 6: Then submit the candidate form
- Step 7: Now download the candidate application form
- Step 8: Finally candidates take a print out of the application form
Click here to check notification
Read this also- Sarkari Naukri: Recruitment for more than 400 posts in this state, apply with the help of direct link
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI