Real Estate Sector In India 2022 : If you are going to buy the house of your dreams, then this news can prove to be useful for you. Whenever you go to buy property in any big city, you get two options. In this, you get the option of buying a Ready to Move or Under Construction property. Now the question arises that out of these two, which one should you buy for yourself, in which you do not have to suffer heavy losses and you can also get the property according to your mind.
people stuck money
Before buying a house or flat, every person remains in such confusion. In the last few years, big housing projects have been stalled due to various reasons. Lifetime earnings of home buyers are stuck in this. In such a situation, there is neither home nor money. After which there is an atmosphere of fear among the people.
advantages and disadvantages
Let us tell you that there are some basic differences between ready to move and under construction property, which you should understand, you must see some advantages and disadvantages in this. After that you can easily decide. Ready-to-move or fully-constructed property costs more than an under-construction flat. However, both these options have their own advantages and disadvantages. You can understand by keeping some things in mind.
- Ready-to-move and under-construction property options can be suitable depending on the needs and circumstances of the buyer. If you are in a dilemma, then for a better understanding related to it, you can take a better decision by looking at some aspects.
- Generally there is a big difference in the price of ready-to-move and under-construction properties with similar size and amenities.
- The cost of a ready-to-move apartment is 10 to 30 per cent more in an under-construction apartment. Due to which people invest in under construction projects for home buyer or investment purpose.
- You understand that a ready-to-move apartment is available for Rs 75 lakh, but you can get such an under-construction flat for Rs 50 lakh to Rs 65 lakh. Because as soon as the property is ready, its price increases.
- There is no delay in the possession of ready-to-move apartments. You can transfer immediately.
- If you are going to buy an under-construction apartment, then it is definitely a little difficult to say whether the possession will be available on time or not.
- If you are in a rented house and buy a ready-to-move-in property by taking a loan, you get relief from the rent, and the rent is converted into EMI.
read this also