Green Coriander Leaves: Green coriander is such a vegetable or herb, which is used most carefully and with great love in the kitchen. But still, among all the vegetables used in our kitchen, green coriander is probably the only one, whose properties are not talked about as much as it should be. Therefore it can be said that green coriander has always been underestimated.
In addition to talking about the benefits of green coriander, we will also learn about the importance of coriander leaves in a health problem, especially for women. We are talking about thyroid. Although the problem of thyroid also occurs in men, but this problem makes women more victims than men. How women can use coriander to control thyroid Here’s how…
What are the benefits of eating coriander leaves?
- Gives relief in sugar disease
- Beneficial in the problem of depression
- reduce internal inflammation
- control high blood pressure
- Beneficial if there is no or less urine
- Prevents skin problems
- Gives benefit in the problem of epilepsy
- Helpful in improving mental health
What are the properties found in green coriander?
- Eating green coriander provides abundant dietary fiber, which is a type of carbohydrate and is obtained from plants.
- Green coriander is an excellent source of lipids. Trishodhaka is placed in the category of medicines in Ayurveda. That is, those medicines which benefit the body in three ways. For example, improving digestion, increasing appetite and preventing infection or curing infection.
- Wherever green coriander is kept, its fragrance attracts everyone. This is because of the essential oil found in it. Essential oil means pure oil prepared from herbs or medicines.
ways to prevent thyroid
In case of thyroid problem, green coriander should be eaten regularly. Even if this is not a problem, you should try to include green coriander in your daily diet. Due to thyroid problems and mood swings fighting properties, green coriander becomes very important for women’s health.
The medicinal properties, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants found in green coriander work very effectively in controlling thyroid. If someone has thyroid problem then he should include green coriander in his daily diet in these ways.
- green coriander as chutney
- green coriander water
- Garnish and eat in casseroles or other foods
- After making lentils and vegetables, add green coriander on top and eat
- Put green coriander in salad and eat
- You can also prepare raita by grinding green coriander and mixing it with curd.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Read also: Most of the youth do not know this thing related to food, do you know?
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )